PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Long time I can not cure a candidiasis. To me have defined or determined, that at...

The anonym
11.05.2004, 07:43
Hello. Long time I can not cure a candidiasis. To me have defined or determined, that at me it is a lot of kandida glabrata and penitsillium rokveforti. Tell or say please - what preparation better with it or this to struggle. Thanks.

Igor
11.05.2004, 20:55
If you already long time are treated by antibacterial antimicotic agents and there is no result hardly you are waited with success. Try to be treated by grasses at skilled or experienced fitoterapevta. I, for example, know, that professor Dobrovolsky Gennady Aleksandrovich cures all originators of sexual infections for 2 days on 100 %, except for Trichomonases. With Trichomonases he is engaged longer (gde-that mesjats-two, but rezultat all the same positive)., certainly, yours but I would advise business to it or him;them to address in your case, as well as in case of with below located by questions.

Snezhana
12.05.2004, 12:19
Igor, prompt, please coordinates (the address or phone, e-mail) professors Dobrovolsky. If it actually so - I shall be very grateful. In advance thanks.

Snezhana
13.05.2004, 05:43
Igor, excuse, I have already found all the given professors. Thanks!:)))