PDA

Просмотр полной версии : postinor concerns, how I understand, to hormonal agents? Whether can negat...

Dmitry And.
11.05.2004, 03:00
postinor concerns, how I understand, to hormonal agents? Whether application postinora about two times a month on health of the girl and if yes, how much or as far as seryozno can negatively affect or negatively have an effect???

Soboleva L.I.
11.05.2004, 17:40
Dear Dmitry! Even unitary reception postinora (it is really hormonal preparation, and vysokodozirovannyj) can lead very unpleasant consequence. postinor very much often causes disturbances of a menstrual cycle, sterility or barrenness also is possible or probable. Regular reception of this preparation is inadmissible, it or he should be accepted only in the extremest situations.

Dmitry
13.05.2004, 05:36
And what you can advise from piroralnyh contraceptives which should be accepted in case of not protected sexual certificate or act or if necessary reception of such preparation??????? Well, say, the condom was broke off or has become torn and something is necessary urgently prinyot less harmful, than postinor, for prevention of undesirable pregnancy. I in the big degree am am disturbed with well-being of my girl.