PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, You forgive or excuse me for a similar question: You do not put as ho...

JULY
10.05.2004, 00:28
Good afternoon,
You forgive or excuse me for a similar question:
You do not put as it would be desirable to have the child. .tem more than year go... Health congratulates..
The unique problem in the man - on this question responds then - then... Smotresh on rovestnits all with children, at many in school children have gone or send.. Silly, but can prompt as it is possible to increase an opportunity of conception. .my it is or are not protected, those nikami by agents it is not used. .edinstvennoe he tries in time from me is removed or will be removed...
Once again I am sorry for a similar question, but can eat any even a small secret..
I know, it can and it is bad, but simply is not so possible or probable..
In advance you I thank.

Malanova T.B.
10.05.2004, 14:14
If your husband does not watch or keep up your cycle it is possible to assure it or him of safety of the high-grade sexual certificate or act without preservation, having told or said, that at you not dangerous days. Or accept 1 2 cycles OK, after their cancelling pregnancy can come or step in any day of a cycle.

July
11.05.2004, 23:49
Dear Tatyana Borisovna,
He does not watch or keep up what for at all: (.. But we also are not protected by any agents.. Simply iz-that 2 years ago I have become pregnant, but he has insisted on abortion - a substantiation: " ?ne were ready.. " He tries now, excuse, not " to finish in me "..
You forgive or excuse me Tatyana Borisovna, and what such OK (I never simply accepted any tablets and tp, simply was afraid of them to accept)?
In advance for all advice or councils and references of thanks.

Malanova T.B.
13.05.2004, 05:23
These are hormonal oral contraceptives. But in any case, the semen should get in a vagina, differently all your shifts to what.