PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 27, to the senior year also three months, the second pregnancy of 13 weeks. After per...

mama
12.05.2004, 01:09
To me 27, to the senior year also three months, the second pregnancy of 13 weeks. After the first the organism was not restored yet, I feel the weak and sick old woman. I am afraid to not bear or not take out the child, t. To. Too sickly myself I feel, and, sitting with the senior of the house, it is necessary to lift often it or him (to plant or put in a carriage, in a tray or basin to wash away, put in krovatku... And he weighs 12 kg!!!). In. Consultations have lost my analysis of a smear, the analysis on rezus-antibodies (and it so is important! At me-, at the husband +), a unique question - " well, well themselves we feel, mummy? ", the unique reference - to accept in time vitamins. At me frequent headaches, the stomach or belly pulls and I lose in weight...

Pasenjuk A.M.
13.05.2004, 04:33
That you describe all - the depression complicated (it is not ready to approve or confirm, but most likely) the latent toxicosis of first half of pregnancy. I would recommend to replace for the beginning the doctor, to get someone who reception of Polyvitaminums (prenatal, pregnakea) + plentiful drink + under indications spazmolitiki + wearing of a bandage will help or assist on care of the senior child,