PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy of 25 weeks. Constantly I sleep on a back. Heard, it is what is it harmful dl...

Nina
10.05.2004, 06:14
Pregnancy of 25 weeks. Constantly I sleep on a back. Heard, it is what is it harmful to a fetus. How much or As far as it is dangerous and whether it is possible kak-to supervise that in what position sleep? Whether I am a lot of harm has already put or rendered to a fetus?

Olja
11.05.2004, 14:03
It certainly looking what stomach or belly - big and serious or not. Voobshche-that on a back do not recommend to sleep, because the blood vessels feeding a fetus and bringing a blood to a placenta, are squeezed by a serious uterus, the circulation is broken and the fetus has a hypoxia - shortage of oxygen. For the same reason do not recommend to sleep on right to a side, t. To. There pass or take place the important arteries providing a normal circulation and accordingly oxygen to the kid.

Alla
13.05.2004, 02:45
Everything, that have written to you below, it is correct. But it seems to me, that if your uterus really pressed a greater or big vena cava you would feel it also on a back would not sleep or burn (the head starts to be turned, to darken in opinion of, voobshchem it becomes already bad in 5 minutes). And if you feel nothing, means, at you nothing is pressed. Perhaps, still a stomach or belly small...