PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist! I on the verge of a hysterics! In me have already found out a polycystosis jaich...

Nastja
11.05.2004, 18:25
The doctor, help or assist! I on the verge of a hysterics! In me have already found out a polycystosis of ovaries, and several months ago the uterus began to hurt or be ill;be sick me, by pressing and not only. To the touch one wall seems to firmer, kakbud-that there a tumour. I cannot force to descend or go myself to the doctor. I am afraid, that to me will tell or say, what is it malignant... I am simple all have got exhausted. Tell or say, what is it can be? Even approximately... In advance thanks!

Elena
13.05.2004, 01:48
You are assured, what is it the uterus hurts? You precisely know where she is, and what is it not a stomach? Time you were at the gynecologist (and know about the polycystosis) and she to you no trouble has not told or said, the huge probability of that awful is not present anything. Than itself so to wind, shodite-taki to the doctor. If be afraid of the, descend or go to another! Or for the beginning make US, it will give a clear picture actually up to a campaign to the gynecologist. Descend or go, for example, in Medinkur. (Was there about 3 years ago, did or made US and was at the doctor. As treat - I do not know, I simply was on consultation, but the attitude or relation was pleasant). Also have a drink now restful. Valerjanku on 2 tab. 3 times a day.