PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, dear Boris Aleksandrovich! It is not assured, that you me remembers...

Olga
10.05.2004, 11:00
Good afternoon, dear Boris Aleksandrovich!
It is not assured, that you remember me, I your former patient. My name is Olga, I has begun at you long report EKO in June, 2003. We have pierced 8 days dekapeptil, then iz-for strong pains have stopped the report, and it has then appeared, that miracles happen also I is pregnant. I have given birth to the girl, her 9 months, but till now it is complex or difficult to me to believe, that I have my own child. This such happiness!!! Thanks you huge for comprehension and support.
It would be desirable to know, what role plays dekapeptil. What he does not interfere with natural pregnancy, I already know, and whether he can help or assist? Can for following pregnancy to me it will be possible to pierce dekapeptil and he will render any positive influence on conception? Though on terms, certainly, it turns out, that all over again conception - approximately for 14 day, and then already dekapeptil - about 21 days. But he can kak-that normalizes a natural hormonal background?
In advance I thank, Olga

Kamenetskij B.A.
13.05.2004, 01:46
Olga! This happy concurrence. In addition to enter a preparation to you it is not necessary.