PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 24 years. At me sterility or barrenness I, a polycystosis of ovaries (was la...

Hope
12.05.2004, 13:36
Hello! To me 24 years. At me sterility or barrenness I, a polycystosis of ovaries (there was a laparoscopy). A cycle anovulatory. In September have spent stimulation (klostilbegit, Microfollinum) it is ineffectual. And today has handed over the analysis (precisely I do not know as he is called), after sexual contact a smear. Also it has appeared, that in the cervical channel there are no alive spermatozoons. In laboratory to me have told or said, what is it " sterility or barrenness of the cervical channel " and spermatozoons do not pass or take place further. What functions are carried out with the cervical channel? What else it is necessary to hand over analyses? And how I can become pregnant? Insiminatsija?

Kamenetskij B.A.
13.05.2004, 01:09
At the sterility or barrenness caused by " the cervical factor " application of an artificial insemination is possible or probable. It is necessary to remember, what is it there can be not a unique reason of sterility or barrenness. Within the limits of this forum questions concerning pilot survey are very often asked at sterility or barrenness. Below I would like to result or bring the list of inspection before carrying out of the treatment, recommended in the International Center of Genesial Medicine. Naturally, at revealing any pathology this list can be changed:

Inspection of the husband:
1. spermogramma in view of 3 5 days of continence
2. Morphological research of spermatozoons on Kruger
3. Bacteriological research of an ejaculate

Inspection of the wife:
1. Research of a status of a uterus and permeability of uterine pipes a hysterography or a hysteroscopy and a laparoscopy
2. Analyses of a blood on FSG, LG, 2 (Oestradiolum), Prolactinum, Testosteron-Depotum, Progesteronum, 3, 4, TTG
3. Inspection of a blood on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies
4. The conclusions of narrow experts under indications
5. Bacteriological research of a material from a urethra and the cervical channel on chlamydias, a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma

Except for the aforesaid before carrying out of procedure EKO we spend series of the researches necessary for carrying out of an operative measure.

Yours faithfully
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
In occasion of carrying out of procedure EKO you can address for the detailed information in the Center on bodies (812 3282251 or 3289822 (by the way at the link to the information received on this site, primary consultation will be free-of-charge)