PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me of 20 years. Erosion for a long time, but small. Kandilomy too yes...

TO
12.05.2004, 04:51
The dear doctor! To me of 20 years. Erosion for a long time, but small. Kandilomy too for a long time, but I the doctor never nicheo about them spoke, now I am flied or treated in other clinic where to me 2 times have processed them, but all the same have still remained. Have found out papillomo virus-what that two, nepomnju digits. The doctor so has frightened, when has told or said, that he is not treated. Speaks there is no sense udoljat kandilomy and is dear or expensive immunomoduljatory. Easier or simply to supervise erosion. Really and to live with this virus? In fact to me still to give birth or travail! And how to conduct a sexual life, only in a condom? Advise, please, that it is possible to undertake!

Malanova T.B.
12.05.2004, 23:06
1. Condylomas are obligatory for deleting, before excision antiviral therapy is spent. 2. Erosion is supervised only kolposkopicheski, on onkotsitologii and to smears in that case. If there are no bases for its or her treatment.