PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors, after sorts or labors to me have registered diagnoz-Dysfunction of ovaries...

Anzhelika
11.05.2004, 10:14
Dear doctors, after sorts or labors to me have registered diagnoz-Dysfunction of ovaries, Hronicheky a bilateral salpingo-oophoritis in stages of remission, adherent or adhesive process in a small basin, chronic tservistit....... (up to sorts or labors - an apoplexy of a yellow body of the right ovary, an appendage it is saved... Further at sorts or labors - cesarean section... With oslazhneniem (gases in a uterus, treatment laserotherapy vn/enclosed. And on vn/a seam, an irradiation of a blood, tab. TSifran 250 + Trichopolum + dekaris + Nistatinum + Aevitum + to Diana 35 and a course of vitamins) a course is passed or taken place), your consultation is necessary..... .zaranee THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pasenjuk A.M.
12.05.2004, 23:00
Anzhelika, forgive or excuse, but personally I have understood nothing. If there is a need in consultation, please or nipishite is detailed, on a mail - alla@03. ru-that disturbs now (that was has understood) when treated as a menses when there was an operation and tp, or come on reception (record on bodies 265 5244)