PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! I on 6 oh to week of pregnancy. A terrible thrush! That is possible...

Angela
08.05.2004, 20:57
Zdrastvujte! I on 6 oh to week of pregnancy. A terrible thrush! That it is possible to do or make with it or this. Whether syringing r-rum of Acidum boricum or soda is possible or probable?

Naza
10.05.2004, 03:47
How much or As far as I know Angela to be syringed during pregnancy it is impossible especially on such term. My girlfriend had a thrush during pregnancy to her have advised Klortrimazol but only is not deep. But at it or him in summaries contraindication during pregnancy is written. But it was not reflected in its or her child in any way. Each second pregnant woman suffers a thrush izza hormonal changes. You look or see in a drugstore of a suppository which are not counter-indicative at pregnancy. Such there is I simply do not remember their name. In a drugstore should know. Success. I too had a thrush. I know as it awfully. The prompt convalescence to you.

Yana
12.05.2004, 19:58
I in the first trimester too had a strong thrush, but to appoint or nominate treatment the doctor has counted safe only in the beginning of the second trimester.