PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please - I do not know what to do or make!!! I have lost virginity...

Nastja
09.05.2004, 05:01
Prompt, please - I do not know what to do or make!!! I have lost virginity with the guy without a condom, but he has taken out till the moment of an ejaculation. This day at me should begin monthly - the blood was, but is not clear - from monthly or that pleva has torn. Next day the blood is not present - and any monthly. Whether Mzhet it to mean, what I have become pregnant? In advance thanks.

marusja
10.05.2004, 17:10
Nastja, buy or purchase 2 3 tests for pregnancy (for reliability) and be checked up, though probability of that you have become pregnant, is smallest.
Advice or Council on the future - consult to the good gynecologist (it is desirable - not on the Internet) that to you have picked up a good contraceptive.

The senior girlfriend
12.05.2004, 05:14
This time about pregnancy to worry it is not necessary, but to use a condom it is necessary always, there was no yet a constant sexual partner. And not only as a contraceptive, and for the prevention or warning of the diseases passed sexual by. You even do not represent, how much them. And your partner can not suspect about presence at it or him an infection. It is shown at occurrence of various inflammatory processes and sterility or barrenness. Come into conference with the gynecologist or infektsionistom. And that sex brought to you only pleasure esteem any literaturku. The woman should know the organism.

Pasenjuk A.M.
12.05.2004, 19:12
In general - that pregnancy is practically excluded - if only a cycle regular. I recommend to visit or attend the gynecologist what to place all points above And and to pick up a contraceptive.