PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tatyana Borisovna as me to be. That you will advise me. Ilona. 13 fev...

Ilona
05.05.2004, 02:11
Tatyana Borisovna as me to be. That you will advise me.
Ilona. February, 13th 2004 11 : 37 : 02 Doctor, prompt, at me diagnoz-fibro - a cystic mastopathy and as an endometriosis, hair on the face though I did not accept hormonal preparations have started to grow, that me strongly disturbs. Has handed over the analysis on hormones shchetovidnoj glands, all in norm or rate, Testosteron-Depotum still is not present the answer. Ginekolok after long treatment has advised me to put leeches and as to drink to Diana 35. That you tell or say in this occasion. And as what preporat it is better ZHanin or Diana. In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
07.05.2004, 20:00
Ilona, to you inspection hormonal, later selection vadekvatnoj is necessary for hormonal therapy. Leeches it is not necessary, hormones before inspection to not accept.

Ilona.
11.05.2004, 01:56
What to hand over analyses?
In Astrakhan with ginekologom-the endocrinologist very badly, and ehatv Moscow, I now cannot.

Malanova T.B.
12.05.2004, 19:00
1. Hormones of a blood for 6 7 day of a cycle - LG, FSG, Prolactinum, Oestradiolum, Testosteron-Depotum, a hydrocortisone, DGA, DGA-Zinci sulfas. 2. In dynamics or changes to make US the vulval or vaginal gauge for 6 7, 14 15, 21 22, 27 28 days of a cycle.