PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At me to you a question. I have passed or have taken place course of treatment of a cytomegalovirus and...

Tatyana
11.05.2004, 11:36
Good afternoon! At me to you a question. I have passed or have taken place course of treatment of a cytomegalovirus and chlamydias: Plasmolum (1 up.), Thymalinum (2 up.), neovir (1 up.), AGT (under the scheme or plan), klatsid (4 up.). vozderzhivalalas from sexual affinity, kept personal hygiene, but having handed over analyses in 1 month after the termination or ending of treatment it was found out, as a cytomegalovirus and hlamidiii at me have remained. Has heard such thing, as: similar treatment does not relieve of illness or disease but only heals. It would be desirable to hear your opinion which is thankful in advance.

Malanova T.B.
11.05.2004, 21:48
- Occasion TSMV - should hand over a blood and to define or determine a credit of immunoglobulins. Most likely you have an immunity and to treat TSMV it is not necessary. At treatment of a clamidiosis it is not always considered chuvsvitelnost to antibiotics. Probably and you have received a preparation against which are steady. It is necessary to make kulturalnoe research with selection of preparations.

Tatyana
12.05.2004, 16:48
Thanks for the answer. But there was still a question. How it should not be treated TSMV? I read, that immunity suppresses TSMV but as soon as he weakens TSMV begins the dirty job. Besides at pregnancy too it is fraught. So to treat or not?
Kulturalnoe research to me did or made and defined or determined preparations, but nevertheless, result at repeated check on a chlamydia - positive. In advance thanks for answers.