PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or say, please. .esli there was not protected sexual certificate or act...

Xenia
09.05.2004, 01:19
Hello! Tell or say, please. .esli there was not protected sexual certificate or act literally for 2 3 days prior to the beginning of monthly if there was a fertilization (that by rules poorly possibly) monthly everyone will peerly come? And more... .chto harms to an organism more: 2 tablets postinora or abortion at an early stage? Thanks!

Kathy
09.05.2004, 20:34
S chego vi vzyali, chto mesyachnie pridut? Esli proizoshlo oplodotvorenie, to ne budet otsloeniya, t. e ne budet mesyachnix.

The anonym
11.05.2004, 00:51
Whether monthly vrjad-will be, if there has come or stepped pregnancy. But if at you a steady cycle, whether it vrjad-:)
I consider or count, that abortion is much worse

Elena
11.05.2004, 20:09
I think, at all of you will be normal, monthly will come. 2 3 days prior to monthly to become pregnant it is very improbable, if only at you the cycle has not got off.

JUlja
12.05.2004, 02:52
Monthly can and come! At my friend after a fertilization 4 months monthly were, then 2 months were not, has gone to the doctor, and to her have told or said that at it or her 6 month of pregnancy! Simply the stomach or belly did not grow almost so a little recovered.

Lara
12.05.2004, 11:17
Abortion is always worse, it is last stage. You buy or purchase the test for pregnancy and then for certain learn or find out. The test never brought me.

Xenia
12.05.2004, 16:41
Thanks you huge!!!
Even the third day, I have made the test, have shown that is not pregnant! But vet only 3 days have passed or have taken place. Can it is yet correct.