PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 14 years. Help or assist me, please! At me monthly kakogo-...

The anonym
10.05.2004, 19:33
Hello! To me of 14 years. Help or assist me, please! At me monthly any brown color? It is normal? To the gynecologist I cannot go. I ask you respond me to my question. Also tell or say that it is necessary to do or make, what ointments or medicines.

Anna
12.05.2004, 04:28
Normally. I had a same problem (I have visited or attended the gynecologist, but the doctor has told or said, what is it within the limits of norm or rate), but by the moment of a final establishment of cycles brown smearing allocation were reduced on duration, and after sorts or labors have disappeared in general, having replaced on traditional krovjanistye. Anything to undertake it is not necessary, try to not overcool, dress warm clothes, do not hesitate proSoviet rejtuzov.

Pasenjuk A.M.
12.05.2004, 15:46
Basically this indication to a campaign to the gynecologist (an inflammation in a uterus or appendages), but can be a variant of norm or rate. Precisely it is solved only at survey