PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To me 24 years, poslednik I accept 4 years hormonal tabletk...

Natalia
10.05.2004, 02:14
Good afternoon!
To me 24 years, poslednik 4 years I accept hormonal tablets Femoden. Last monthly at me have ended on November, 16th, on November, 17th I as have usually begun a following pack (after put perryva in 7 days). But this month mesjatsnye have not come or stepped, t. e. A delay 2 weeks. femodena I should start to accept the next pack on December, 15th, but I did not begin to do or make it or this, t. To. I thought that beremnna. But I was checked up by different tests, beremonnost have not proved to be true. Any bleedings, I at myself do not observe deterioration of state of health. For preservation now I use condoms. Whether prompt pozhlaujsta it is possible to begin again reception of hormonal tablets and how to be with otsutviem a menses (I the last month had strong stressful situations in current 2 weeks, it is possible or probable that monthly have stopped iz-for it or this)?

Malanova T.B.
10.05.2004, 09:52
It is possible to continue reception OK after arrival of an independent next menses. On US it is possible to assume, when she will be.

Natalia
11.05.2004, 10:19
Excuse for my illiteracy what US of organs it is necessary to do or make?

Malanova T.B.
12.05.2004, 15:34
US of internal genitals.