PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! The matter is that to me 33 years, in 24 years I have divorced...

Elena
12.05.2004, 05:35
Hello, the doctor!
The matter is that to me 33 years, in 24 years I have got divorced from husband and more sexual attitudes or relations at me were not. I had offers from men, but I am completely cunning in job, in education of the daughter. To the gynecologist I go, the truth not so often, problems with health were not.
But I did not discuss "continence" with the doctor. Basically I not frigidna, in bed am very emotional both men up to the husband and the husband always spoke, that it is possible to dream of such woman only.
The initiator of divorce was I, with the former husband we in good relations.
I simply do not wish to have single occurrings, and for health as to me speak girlfriends - I so not mogu-and on men I look more as at employees
(I borrow or occupy rukovod. The post, in my submission is a lot of men).
My question: whether will arise at me problems in the subsequent with health, after such "continences" the matter is that, I as emotional chelovek-am necessary to me all or anything. .sluchajnyh occurrings I nedopuskaju.

Malanova T.B.
12.05.2004, 13:09
No, problems with health will not be. However, if you have dreams erotic, the periods of sexual exaltation - that appear attributes of stagnation in a small basin, a pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly. If such attributes are not present, it is possible to live easy.