PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon the doctor! To me 31 year. I 9 years drink Marvelon (21 tab.). Everyone...

Anna
11.05.2004, 07:29
Good afternoon the doctor! To me 31 year. I 9 years drink Marvelon (21 tab.). Everyone half a year I do or make a break. Practically any dyscomfort did not feel earlier. But now, after last break, it or this to tell or say I can not any more. The menses has come in time, but I had displays of bad state of health (the blood flew from a nose, attacks of a nausea, could the head will begin to spin).
What is it such? I zazrja have made peryryv in the summer and the heat has given such effect (legs or foots earlier never such was). Or I need to change contraceptive tablets?

Yana
12.05.2004, 12:49
Anna, I consider or count, that you need to descend or go to the gynecologist and to make analyses. At me was similar stuatsija with a preparation "Logest" (too 21 tablet). It has appeared, that incorrectly did or made a break. I did or made a break approximately for such time, how much a saw of a tablet. And it is correct, if a maximum 2 months a break.