PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist to understand. In November I have given birth to the son. In April to me on...

Light
11.05.2004, 18:04
Hello! Help or assist to understand. In November I have given birth to the son. In April to me on the next survey at the doctor have made the analysis on a cancer. The diagnosis to me have not told or said, but have explained, that have found small kol-in cells which in due course can regenerate in cancer, and can and not regenerate. Vrach insists on operation. Repeated analyses to do or make refuses, explaining to that can not get again in this zone, and the analysis can be opposite (toest without these cells). How such can be? And how then he defines or determines a place where to do or make operation? Earlier to me already some times did or made this analysis and found nothing. Why after sorts or labors there were these cells? Can eat other ways of treatment, not operational? I know a little about girudoterapiju. She can help or assist in this case? Many thanks for the answer!!!

Malanova T.B.
12.05.2004, 12:28
Light! 1. Not clearly, what sort the analysis has been made? 2. If any clinical attributes? 3. Never it is necessary to agree on operation, considering your so reasonable reasonings. 4. Repeated researches for acknowledgement or confirmation of the diagnosis are necessarily necessary.