PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, prompt, please, what analyses are necessary for is certain...

Anna
11.05.2004, 16:22
The dear doctor, prompt, please, what analyses are necessary for definition of a pathology of a fetus in case of gipoterioza, a multinodal struma and lowered sozherzhaniem an inorganic iodine? At me pregnancy of 11 weeks, doctors recommend it or her to interrupt. Whether Mozhny to reveal a pathology and kakja its or her probability (the Analysis to me is appointed or nominated in a week in In-those of genetics and reproductions). In advance I thank.

Talanova E.J.
12.05.2004, 11:21
Dear Anna! Alas, your situation is serious enough for the reference about an abortion. There are rather objective data about negative influence of a hypofunction of a thyroid gland on a fetation that can be not always revealed by prenatal diagnostics, and it can already be found out after a birth of the child. Specific techniques, skrinirujushchih influence of a hypothyrosis on a fetus, no. The analyses appointed or nominated to you only will allow to exclude presence at a fetus of a rasping pathology.