PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! The doctor, tell or say please, me constantly disturbs thrushes...

Julia
09.05.2004, 14:28
Good afternoon!
The doctor, tell or say please, I am am disturbed constantly with a thrush, to me have made a smear on a cytology and there have found out besides a thrush still kakue-that an infection I do not remember as she is called, but the doctor to me has told or said, when in the analysis it is found out we direct or refer patients on delivery PTSR on an infection, she speaks probably at you a clamidiosis or a ureaplasma (they are passed only sexual by) the doctor tell or say please on a background of that arise these infections and whether is possible or probable their occurrence if at me dizbakterioz (as at me a gastritis, and I notice as at me starts to hurt or be ill;be sick a stomach at once appear a thrush)
And how long to treat these infections.
Thankful in advance.

Julia
10.05.2004, 16:48
P. S.
The doctor the gynecologist to which I went on inspection have told or said that it is necessary to hand over on such infections as a ureaplasma mikoplazma-two analyses and a clamidiosis, the doctor on how much are serious these infections
Also what on them it is possible to reveal?
Many thanks.

Malanova T.B.
11.05.2004, 10:41
These are the originators causing inflammatory processes at women. Are passed more often sexual by (anyway now so treat). The most dangerous in the given diseases is possible or probable sterility or barrenness in the further. Therefore treatment is spent.

Rolling
12.05.2004, 08:42
Not so long ago I handed over analyses and at me have revealed a mycoplasma and gram a negative virus. To me have appointed or nominated expensive treatment strong priparatami. But after treatment of allocation have not stopped. The thrush can at me?