PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! At me suspect abdominoz, it is precisely diagnosed endometr...

A
10.05.2004, 17:04
Zdrastvujte! At me suspect abdominoz, the endometriosis is precisely diagnosed. The doctor recommends a laparoscopy and then garmonalnuju therapy. Analyses on garmony at me did not take. Tell or say please, with such diagnosis it is possible or probable beremenost or not.

Irtuganov N.S.
10.05.2004, 22:46
Dear Anna! In this connection a question? If pregnancy is undesirable - it is necessary to be protected, probably, at carrying out of treatment hormonal preparatmi can be, under the certain circumstances, there will be also a contraceptive effect. If pregnancy is desirable - after active treatment of an endometriosis.

Anna
11.05.2004, 20:53
Pregnancy is desirable. I had a sensation diskamforta in a bladder, all analyses in norm or rate, only in a wedge. an. Wet a lot of slime. My doctor has told or said, that on laparosksp. All will be visible, whether rights he? Thanks for the answer. Yours faithfully Anna.

Irtuganov N.S.
12.05.2004, 06:54
Dear Anna! Yes, the doctor, is certainly right. It is necessary to specify volume of an endometriosis. To spend adequate therapy by hormonal preparations, and then to solve the problem with pregnancy