PDA

Просмотр полной версии : WHAT is the LAPAROSCOPY And In WHAT CASE To her RESORT? Explain perhaps...

Xenia
02.05.2004, 04:35
WHAT is the LAPAROSCOPY And In WHAT CASE To her RESORT? Explain please!!!

04.05.2004, 18:51
One week ago has made its or her most. It minioperatsija though it is spent under a full narcosis. If to you it or her have appointed or nominated, means, there are indications. But its or her main role - diagnostic, t. e. Through small cuts or sections into an abdominal cavity enter priboy and examine, in what status your organs, it is possible to understand, whether there is an ovulation, whether there is no endometriosis and solderings in uterine pipes, that with ovaries and t. Operation very informative, after it or her it is possible to understand item, what vse-taki the reasons of sterility or barrenness and to begin purposeful treatment. Be not afraid - agree. Natalia.

KSENIJA
08.05.2004, 18:38
Thanks for the answer, Natalia! What is the time you have stayed in a hospital? Or let the doctor how it usually happens whenever possible will respond?

Gorodetskaja M.D.
10.05.2004, 18:31
Role of a laparoscopy not only diagnostichesaja. During operation come to light or are taped and the reasons of sterility or barrenness are eliminated or erased;removed.

Natalia
12.05.2004, 04:17
I was in hospital exactly week, I think, that this term at all different. I have managed to be unwell there also with an angina so me have taken longer (up to me the woman have written out for 4 day). And in general it depends that have made during a laparoscopy - if divided or shared;parted solderings, likely, it is necessary to lie down longer, in me have for example found out an endometriosis, therefore at once deleted its or his centers. Rise after operation I could in 12 hours (itself has gone to a toilet), and absolutely well itself felt for 3 4 day after operation (one of the unpleasant phenomena after operation - as leaves air an abdominal cavity, it as though presses on a breast, shoulders, at all - to a miscellaneous. To me did or made anesthetizing, therefore to endure it is possible. Well and everyone depart from a narcosis - to the (muscles hurt). Seams remove or take out usually on 7 put. Be not afraid, it is simple operation, it or her by much do or make, and to the young woman it or her to go through quite on forces.:)