PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvujie the Doctor. To me 25 years, here 2 years me the eruption on the face (excruciates m...

Illen
10.05.2004, 11:21
Zdravstvujie the Doctor. To me 25 years, here 2 years excruciate me an eruption on the face (melkin pryshchiki, purulent, with an itch and reddening) they temporarily cease, and in a month again sprinkle all face, last time has appeared much vydeleny white, dense they very much disturb me, the breast sometimes hurts, now to me have registered " Diane-35 " the doctor has told or said, what is it at me garmonov does not suffice, whether tell or say he will help or assist me at an eruption, at the dermatologist and the allergist I was, handed over all analyses, nothing did or made assays on an allergy, but obnaruzhino. Tell or say, why at me an eruption at such age and, that to me to do or make where to address.

Soboleva L.I.
12.05.2004, 03:40
Hello! Diane-35 it is appointed or nominated not at a disadvantage female, and at excess of man's sexual hormones. If the reason ugrevoj eruptions in giperandrogenii this preparation can help or assist you. Try to address to ginekologu-to the endocrinologist.