PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me term - 35, 5 weeks (by my calculations - 36, 5). All was, basically...

Renata
09.05.2004, 08:19
At me term - 35, 5 weeks (by my calculations - 36, 5). All, basically, was normal, but recently at me minutes on three in day began to appear izredko short-term nagging pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly. A uterus in a tonus. Has laid down in a maternity home on conservation. There to me have made one nyxis of magnesia, have registered Magnu V-6. I have asked for leave home on couple of days, t. To. oche there I am nervous, in rodddome.
And houses, for the second day, in the evening, at me have appeared very strong nojushchie pains at the very bottom of a stomach or belly, at the left. I have accepted No-SHpu. But pains have ceased only by the morning. To hospital to go it would not be desirable that what? Yes, and more, the child at me moves very much below - directly near a pubic bone. Whether it is normal and what to do or make, if pains will repeat?

Olga
11.05.2004, 00:38
It is necessary for you to go to hospital. Do not wait, when nachnutsja premature birth or births.

Irina
12.05.2004, 02:25
Renata, you want or not, and to hospital to go it is necessary. There to you will help or assist to inform your child up to term of sorts or labors. Otherwise you risk to give birth prematurely.