PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, explain please a situation: Delay about two weeks....

Julia
09.05.2004, 18:56
Hello, explain please a situation:
Delay about two weeks.
The second stria on the express the test or dough;father-in-law is shown more slowly and in a final variant the first though and it is precise enough looks or appears a little bit more weakly, than. (Some tests with careful performance of the instruction) whether Necessarily it is an attribute of a pathology if pregnancy vse-taki took place? I am in another's city (Krasnodar), search of clinic where me would accept without a registration and the policy will borrow or occupy some time. The child desired, I am afraid of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis, and I am nervous so, that the second day I can not force to eat myself something and I do not sleep almost. Whether there is at me though any hope what it's OK?
Thanks in advance.

Natalia
10.05.2004, 11:46
Hello, Julia. I young mum: at me dvuhlenjaja dochenka. On the bill of the test or dough can be quiet. When I was the pregnant woman earlier, at me too first time the stria was weak and when I did or made the test at a delay in 2 (!) Day she in general was absent! Only when I was already on the second month she became same precise. By the way, now at me the same situation: we want one more baby and at me already a delay of 7 days. The second stria in the test or dough;father-in-law again not such precise, as the first. And about an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis I to you would advise to make US in the near future nevertheless. I too in couple of days shall do or make US and not iz-that I suspect something. Simply, in my opinion of US on the earliest terms each woman because should do or make, that the extrauterine pregnancy or salpingocuesis at external survey proceeds also, as well as usual. And at least in our city (Minsk) at the first survey the doctor only feels a stomach or belly (and at extrauterine the uterus increases or is enlarged also, as well as at usual) and is satisfied with that asks, whether there is a delay. Therefore, to be absolutely assured or confident, I think, it will be necessary to descend or go on US. But now to worry at all about what. I wish you happy easy or light;mild pregnancy and a birth of the healthy kid.

Anja
11.05.2004, 12:41
JUlja, dear or expensive, try to calm down! I too some days nemogla to take myself in arms or hand - there was a same situation. All will be normal. That the stria is more weak, does not testify at all to an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis. It seems to me, that is not obligatory to fly like mad on US, at you still couple of weeks absolutely easy it is possible to do without it or this.

Pasenjuk A.M.
12.05.2004, 02:17
JUlja, at all of you parameters of pregnancy. Visit or attend clinic and make US though I do not see an occasion dl excitements.