PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me a question if on term of 2 3 weeks, yet not knowing about we take...

Light
07.05.2004, 01:45
Hello. At me the question if on term of 2 3 weeks, yet not knowing about pregnancy, I have made fljurografiju how it can will be reflected in pregnancy? And what chances, what all could pass or take place without consequences? And if there is a probability of an abortion during what period of time it can occur or happen? In advance thanks.

Alain
08.05.2004, 12:57
Light! I being the pregnant woman (not knowing it or this), have made
Roentgen of lungs. I the gynecologist when has learned or has found out about it or this, at once has written out a direction on free-of-charge abortion, motivating with that consequences will be very unpredictable. So it was necessary to make it.
(It was 2 back) Fortunately, through a floor of year I have become pregnant, so all has managed!

Fortunately at me the wonderful sonny now grows.

natasha
11.05.2004, 22:46
I already repeatedly read answers of doctors to this question - if the X-ray radiation did not go or was not referred through organs of a small basin no harm should be. So the chance, what is it will do without consequences is high enough. As at fluorographic inspection an exposure dose low. Just in case, certainly, consult with genetikom. I wish your of good luck.