PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to choose contraception, please. 1. The virgin 2.21 year ...

Alizee
11.05.2004, 10:13
Help or Assist to choose contraception, please.
1. The virgin
2.21 year
3. I am ill or sick with nothing (like)
4. Application of not hormonal contraceptives Is desirable...
5. To me have told or said, that hormonal contraceptives are something awful and it is better to not apply them. The truth?
And more. What forms of contraceptives (a tablet, a suppository, a cream...) can advise
Thanks...
And that would be desirable, and as though...

Soboleva L.I.
11.05.2004, 21:38
Hello! I otnoshust to supporters of hormonal contraceptives as it is very reliable method of contraception, he am not connected in any way with the sexual certificate or act and besides hormones render other favorable effects (on a menstrual cycle, a skin, hair). In my opinion at absence of contraindications (appoint or nominate these preparations the doctor after inspection can only) and a regular sexual life with one partner it is the best variant. Beginning a sexual life the condom in a combination with spermitsidami (is better to use the preparations inactivating a semen). Spermitsidy can be in different forms: a cream, suppositories, tablets. To preparations of this group concern Farmateks, Patenteks the Oval, Contraceptinum T, Nonoksinol - choose that form which to you is more convenient. Combining a condom and spermitsidy you will be protected from undesirable pregnancy and sexual infections on 100 %.