PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, calm me, please!!! At me 16 weeks of pregnancy. But I...

irina
03.05.2004, 23:41
Girls, calm me, please!!! At me 16 weeks of pregnancy. But I cannot recover. For all time only on 800 g has recovered. I eat normally, sometimes on 6 7 times a day. I do not understand, why I can not type or collect weight. And than it in general threatens. In what nutrition most of all calories? spaisbo.

Alla
07.05.2004, 02:12
Do not worry. I till 16 weeks not only did not type or collect weight, but have on the contrary lost 2 kg. After 16 weeks has gradually started to add, but all the same for my term a little. And yesterday went on US, all at me is good also the child corresponds or meets to the term. So do not experience.

?-THE
08.05.2004, 12:50
At all the features of an organism.:) my neigbour too longly grew thin at pregnancy, and then to type or collect by 20 22 week there was more close a weight. Now at it or her krepenky such butuz 10 months:)))

Eva
11.05.2004, 01:52
Calm down, it is normal. You ditenok now weighs only 130 140 gr, therefore changes in your weight insignificant. This all individually, I for example worry iz-that by 20 week has typed or collected 5 kg, a tummy not so big and itself have recovered in all places. You nachnente strongly to add in weight after 20 21 weeks when the baby will start to grow quickly. Success.

Olga.
11.05.2004, 19:05
Yes do not experience you so!
At me meanwhile 14 weeks, but I have grown thin for 8 kg! Simply it depends on what weight at you was up to pregnancy and if you exceeded norm or rate, that, certainly, the child starts to adjust or regulate anyhow it or him is aside augmentations or decreases. In my case there was a toxicosis which - to mine should end already:) I when laid in hospital on conservation with a toxicosis, heard from doctors the following " do not experience, by fifth month you catch up on weight " with normal "pregnant women". The main thing, then to not overeat:)
Success to you and your kid!