PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uvadaemyj the doctor! As the probability of defects r can affect or influence a fetus and what...

Jeanne
09.05.2004, 02:22
Uvadaemyj the doctor! As the probability of developmental anomalies, if at me on term 3 4 ned can affect or influence a fetus and what. Pregnancy there was a small cold with tempiraturoj 37, 0 - 37, 3? Any medicines I not priniamala. In advance many thanks.

Talanova E.J.
10.05.2004, 07:15
Dear Jeanne! The risk, certainly, exists, therefore in the recommended terms spend good US of a fetus and necessary analyses. Probability of risk about what does not speak as it is size relative. I think, that the bases for serious trouble while are not present. Closely or attentively observe of current of pregnancy by means of your gynecologist, try to not worry and take care - to not be ill or sick with catarrhal diseases better. I wish you and your future kid of health!

Talanova E.J.
11.05.2004, 17:19
If " the worm of doubt " will continue you "to gnaw", address on internal consultation to vrachu-genetics (if you live in Moscow - that in a lab. Prenatal diagnostics mediko-a genetic Centre of science of Russian Academy of Medical Science - ph. 111 85 62 or in a federal centre of science of obstetrics, gynecology and perinatologii - ph. 438 24 11).