PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, prompt how to persuade the husband to finish repair? To us to 30 week...

Ira
07.05.2004, 11:11
Girls, prompt how to persuade the husband to finish repair? To us already 30 nedelek, and the nursery is not ready. Questions the husband responds to all: do not worry, all will be. But I that worry!!! To row it would not be desirable. What to do or make? Thankful in advance for advice or councils.

Eva
08.05.2004, 22:40
And you also do not row, what for to you it now. Speaks will be means will be, try him to believe. It or he too probably has any responsibility, and he understands, that all should be ready in time. I pulled not with repair, and with general cleaning and rearrangement down to sorts or labors. When I have left for a maternity home, even krovatka was in the disassembled kind, gde-that on mezzanines. But when has returned, has not learned or has not found out our bedroom. So purely or cleanly and cosy, and krovatka in a suitable place, both a little table pelenalnyj, and rattles. It was very pleasant. Do not worry, it is impossible for you.

Lena
11.05.2004, 16:31
To row uselessly. Take money which he saves for the machine or car (a computer, a dog) and simply employ the master. I assure you, it is simply such type of the man. At me same:))
And differently it will last months, only nerves in vain will tear.