PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 23 years. A sexual life I do not live yet, but through an one and a half me...

Elena
09.05.2004, 04:01
Hello. To me 23 years. A sexual life I do not live yet, but in one and a half month I plan to begin. Half a year back gynecologist has advised me as OK to accept mersilon or novinet. Tell or say please, whether I can accept either novinet, or mersilon within two months, then make a break for a month - two, and then again to start to accept already on a regular basis these tablets. Whether will render such break of negative influence on an organism? The matter is that my partner lives very much daoleko from me, in other country. In one and a half month I am going to to go to it or him;them for 3 weeks and to conduct a regular sexual life during this period, but then we rasstanemsja for 2 months before wedding, and I wished to stop reception for a short while. In advance thanks for the answer.

Elena
10.05.2004, 18:24
Why at once OK? And if other ways, for example suppositories, wads, creams, elastics, etc.

Soboleva L.I.
11.05.2004, 16:28
Hello, Elena! Basically you can make such break, but in it or this there is no necessity. Your organism in the beginning of reception should adapt for a preparation, in the first month it is necessary to use additional contraceptives and if to make a break the period of "accustoming" should be gone through once again. And reception of an oral contraceptive at all objazyvaet by a regular sexual life.