PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me here still what question. In time, when should be monthly - roofing felt...

Pavel
09.05.2004, 19:45
At me here still what question. In time, when should be monthly - only one day weak and not clear allocation as though it's OK, but kak-that quickly all has ended. Before it or this an extreme psychological shock... How it is possible to regard such allocation as high-grade monthly? Or such cannot be? In any case inspection will be spent, but it would be desirable to know, on what it is possible to hope, and on what - is not present...

Oksana
11.05.2004, 02:15
Probably, that you are pregnant, and these or it of allocation - threat of an abortion.

child
11.05.2004, 15:25
In other conference has found a similar situation. I result or bring a question and the answer of the doctor. Whether are poor or scanty allocation which appear while should begin monthly, a sign of pregnancy?
Not necessarily. Stresses and also can cause or call disturbances of a metabolism poor or scanty allocation. In case of doubts spend the house test for pregnancy. It is necessary to repeat it or him if and next time monthly again will be poor or scanty even if for the first time the result of the test or dough was negative. At a positive take it is necessary to see a doctor to exclude an opportunity of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis when the ootid is impregnated or fertilized not in a uterus, and in fallopievyh pipes. The extrauterine pregnancy or salpingocuesis can lead to a strong bleeding, that as you understand, it is very dangerous to your health