PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, prompt! Who what bandage prefers (separate on fasteners...

Katya
05.05.2004, 07:07
Girls, prompt! Who what bandage prefers (separate on fasteners or together with swimming trunks) and why!

JUlja
07.05.2004, 21:42
When I laid on conservation, in chamber all little girls were praised superfashionable "rezinchatymi" by bandages, and one girl has shown ours, "sovkovyj" - on terrible zavjazochkah. Began to try on - all very much was pleasant - it is a pity had not time to wear or defame, already late was. poprobute, he is better than the others supports or maintains a loin and a bottom of a stomach or belly.

Alla
08.05.2004, 11:02
I think, the basic difference is not present. Can be "sovkovyj" and is better supports or maintains (though, I think, not much more) but to go with zavjazochkami or fasteners which stick out iz-under clothes, not so that conveniently and beautifully. Better something modern - with such bandages and normal can be dressed clothes, though in covering. But it I so think, other opinion can at others...

Christina
09.05.2004, 02:26
At me the bandage " under a stomach or belly ", that is supports or maintains a back, and a bottom zhivota-to go very conveniently, the back does not hurt, but here to sit longly nevozmozhno-under a tummy such cord or crimp, that worse than ever is going to. So choose such that did not prevent neither to go, nor to sit

LANA
10.05.2004, 05:34
At me ne-shorts on lipuchkah American it seemed. It was very happy.

Nata
11.05.2004, 15:16
8 years ago I used sovkovym on shnurovke. Strashnenky, but very convenient and to sit and lay and go very conveniently and from a pure or clean clap or cotton... And here now I do not know what to choose.