PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist to choose favorable day for conceptions (ovulation) all...

Irina
07.05.2004, 01:07
Hello! Help or assist to choose favorable day for conceptions (ovulation) everyone advise but on a miscellaneous, prompt as correctly! At me last menses has begun on September, 25th and has ended 30! Write please, I shall be very grateful! Thanks

Julia
08.05.2004, 11:52
Irina! Day of an ovulation depends on many reasons. Only on duration of a menses of anything to tell or say it is impossible. There are many methods of definition of " fetal days ". If you live in Moskve-address in the center "Revival": 191 15 09 (ask about the program " Honey mesjats-all life ")
If net-write juden@rambler. ru - I shall try to find knowing this method there, where do you live. But all eto-if you and your husband are ready to work a little. (the method is based or founded;established on introspection.)

Julia
08.05.2004, 15:17
Irina! Day of an ovulation depends on many reasons. Only on duration of a menses of anything to tell or say it is impossible. There are many methods of definition of " fetal days ". If you live in Moskve-address in the center "Revival": 191 15 09 (ask about the program " Honey mesjats-all life ")
If net-write juden@rambler. ru - I shall try to find knowing this method there, where do you live. But all eto-if you and your husband are ready to work a little. (the method is based or founded;established on introspection.)

Julia
09.05.2004, 01:18

Irina
10.05.2004, 01:06
For this purpose it is necessary to take simply basal temperature. You will want to learn or find out podrobnee-leave the address, I shall explain all to you. It is very simple.

To Irina
11.05.2004, 14:33
The girl with a name Irina, responded to my report, I leave to you the address write please as vycheslit day of an ovulation my vidaloka@rambler. ru address thanks!!!