PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor and girls All of kind day! Urgently, help or assist please, very much perezh...

Tatyana
07.05.2004, 07:40
The doctor and girls All of kind day! Urgently, help or assist please, very much I experience on such question. At me pregnancy of early term. Before going on US there was something like monthly, but more poor or scantier and less long, without pains (the doctor has told or said, that so there is also it not an occasion for trouble). On US she has made out tiny tochechku and in the conclusion has written pregnancy of early term. But 11.12.03, in day prospective monthly, again two days they were, poor or scanty, have then passed or have then taken place, 13, 14 and today all is a little more krovit, but any more as monthly and zhidenko, and this "blood" has color more brownish shade, than red. I beg, prokomentirujte my situation.

Malanova T.B.
08.05.2004, 22:16
Either threat of discontinuing, or dysfunction of ovaries, or clinic of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis.

Tatyana
10.05.2004, 07:25
Uv. Malanova T. well as extrauterine, on US the fetal egg is revealed in a uterus. As to me now be, run to the doctor I can only on Thursday. You think a picture is very sad????

Malanova T.B.
10.05.2004, 09:20
" On US she has made out tiny tochechku " is yet does not speak about 100 % presence of a uterine pregnancy. In the answer I have listed you the possible or probable reasons. So to mourn still early.

Tatyana
11.05.2004, 14:20
Tatyana Brisovna of thanks you big for answers!!!