PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Help or assist me to understand. To me 23 years. Prinmala in current...

Anna
11.05.2004, 11:10
The dear doctor! Help or assist me to understand. To me 23 years. Prinmala in current of 9 months preparation Mersilon, however each time on 3 week of a cycle began allocation which 2 weeks last. Last time, allocation have begun already on 2 week of a cycle (the truth in this case I have forgotten to drink one tablet, but then all has made as under the instruction, has drunk at once as has recollected (has passed or has taken place more than 12 hours) and the following continued to accept on rasspisaniju). Has addressed to the doctor where to me have told or said, that before to appoint or nominate other contraceptive tablets it is necessary to make necessarily hormonal research on LG and FSG. What is it such and whether really there is a necessity to pass or take place the given procedure?

Soboleva L.I.
11.05.2004, 13:40
Hello! Hormonal inspections are necessary only at endocrine deviations or rejections. Successively at purpose or appointment OK it is unessential to all to carry out this research. But it, certainly, will not damage or injure;hurt. LG and FSG - the basic hormones of a menstrual cycle.