PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls greetings! I again cry or pay!!! At me chronic tonzilit. I already perebo...

Katya
03.05.2004, 00:44
Girls greetings! I again cry or pay!!! At me chronic tonzilit. I have already had been ill with it or him 2 times during pregnancy (without temperature). Now I on 12 week. Today vospolilas the back wall of a larynx (a tonsil also has reddened while by way of), I am afraid, what is it first attributes. Though I think, what is it there can be a boring on a vomiting with bile (but it hardly). I cry or pay that I am afraid to do much harm to my kid. Prompt at whom there are such problems, as your kids as you are treated. I to destination the doctor treated last time a gargle of grasses and Cametonum, have as a result burnt mucous larynxes and could not sleep at night as she all dried up and hurted or was ill;was sick (believe to me it is a hell). I do not want repetition. Help or assist advice or council!!! THANKS!!!

Katya
05.05.2004, 13:01
Girls it again I! I at job, in a room 35 person, and I sit also to crying! It is a shame, but tears flow the river! Do not leave without the answer!

Larissa
06.05.2004, 00:10
Greetings! Well in - the first, yourself you will exhaust, from mind or wit you will descend or go. In - the second, you, what is nobody to consult, consult? Advice or council one - beoegi itself and success...

Alla
08.05.2004, 05:58
It is necessary to not cry, and TO OPERATE or WORK!!! At me too most and consequently, excuse, I shall not believe, what is it appears simply so without the reasons and is constant (usually at hron. tonzilite the pharyngalgia is a reaction to cold or hol. Drink, therefore it is just necessary to avoid it or this). I as soon as shall feel first attributes, at once usilenno I start to rinse or gargle (everyone chas-two), to drink grass, warm tea, to suck spets. Sugar candies. Here it is literally last week the throat was ill, I have there and then remained on bolnichku, rinsed or gargled each hour, laid, etc. Strangely enough, in 2 days the throat has passed or has taken place. Simply take care!!! Actually it not the most terrible, that can do much harm to the kid!!! Anything with it or him does not happen!!! To Me I has let it know, when last week, just when I hurted or was ill;was sick and laid postojano in a bed - began to be kicked (though was only 16 weeks). Has had an effect, that he is alive and healthy and since then and is kicked... Success!!!

Katya
11.05.2004, 11:54
Kira and you hurted or was ill;was sick tonzilitom in the first trimester, I am afraid, that I shall do much harm to the kid!