PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After a laparoscopy (in occasion of the obscure reason of sterility or barrenness) at me :...

Nastja
10.05.2004, 14:28
After a laparoscopy (in occasion of the obscure reason of sterility or barrenness) at me have found out: an endometriosis of the right ovary, a polycystosis of ovaries and varices of veins of wide ligament or cord;sheaf of a uterus (at the left). Tell or say, whether really these diseases could stir or prevent all to conception and WHENCE the VARICES of VEINS In SUCH PLACE and how it or him in general treat undertake, can do or make any exercises?????? And whether eliminate or erase;remove it or him at a laparoscopy, the rest to me have cleaned or removed and prizhgli

Kuharkin S.A.
11.05.2004, 11:00
Laparoskopicheski it is impossible to eliminate or erase;remove a varicose phlebectasia of a small basin, and veins can be expanded everywhere where there are veins (excuse for taftologiju). If the objective reasons of sterility or barrenness are really excluded all to eliminate or erase;remove this pathology probably by means of the newest technologies of intervention surgery.