PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist me please! To Me of 20 years, here already in current 4 h d...

Elena
04.05.2004, 18:12
Hello! Help or assist me please! To Me 20 years, here already in current 4 h days at me are observed pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly in the left part! I descended or went to the gynecologist, have handed over the analysis wet, the doctor has examined me, has told or said that all vporjadke, ovaries not uvelichiny, suspicion on cold too has not found! Pains have ceased for 2 days, then again vozabnovilis and up to such degree that I simply could not go! Nagging pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly that cease, again proceed! Monthly at me will come only in one and a half week! Never similar situations at me was! What is it can be? In advance I thank.

Tanja
08.05.2004, 16:46
At me too such happens, only not so it is long, as at you when I have complained to the doctor she has told or said, what is it ovaries, but also there are pains when will soon go monthly, but at you strongly longly descend or go to other gynecologist.

Tanja
11.05.2004, 09:18
At me too such happens, only not so it is long, as at you when I have complained to the doctor she has told or said, what is it ovaries, but also there are pains when will soon go monthly, but at you strongly longly descend or go to other gynecologist.