PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Very much I ask you to respond me. To me of 20 years, and my girl roofing felt...

Andrey
10.05.2004, 17:44
Hello! Very much I ask you to respond me. To me 20 years, and my girl were just executed 15. And I very much count on that we with her then shall get married. While business further oral sex did not come. But both of us it or this very much we want and in the near future we wish to carry out it. Would like to receive your consultation about that, how much or as far as it to be reflected in her and on children whom at it or her kogda-nibud pojavjatsja by way of health (in sense to lose virginity at early age), or it is necessary to wait a little. Thankful in advance.

Pasenjuk A.M.
11.05.2004, 08:45
Basically to not be reflected in any way, but think together - can it is necessary to wait a little. If not vterpezh solve the problem on contraception - early beermennost really undermines health of the woman and it is complicated vynashivanie the child and its or his birth. Also it is not necessary to speak now with such confidence about the future - all varies.