PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my mum rezus-the factor negative, at the father - positive. I the second r...

Asya
08.05.2004, 21:10
At my mum rezus-the factor negative, at the father - positive. I the second child in family, after a birth of the first child mum did or made 8 or 9 abortions, then in the age of 34 years have given birth to me. Till 27 years did not hurt almost, then - a nonspecific ulcerative colitis, was not lost nearly, operation has rescueed or saved.
At my father - a schizophrenia (though it is not assured of correctness of statement of the diagnosis). What forecast for my future children? Thanks.

Asya
10.05.2004, 09:09
Has forgotten to write, that at me a rhesus - positive.

Talanova E.J.
11.05.2004, 03:56
Dear Asya!
Your case demands more careful analysis of a family tree with attraction of more detailed information. An estimation of risk of a schizophrenia (doubts in occasion of correctness of statement of the diagnosis - are quite reasonable and real, as long time classification, diagnostics and treatment of mental diseases were in the former USSR under rigid pressure of the totalitarian state. First of all it concerns or touches the diagnosis " a flaccid schizophrenia " schools Snezhnevskogo and its or his followers as very "strange" people could fall under this category quite and quite healthy and at all) - the core as with a nonspecific ulcerative colitis - it is more complex or difficult though this disease quite could develop on the basis of the expressed hereditary predisposition. In occasion of an estimation of risk of a schizophrenia I recommend to address in the Center of Mental Health of Russian Academy of Medical Science.

All kind. Be not ill or sick!

Nekrasova N.J.
11.05.2004, 07:26
If the diagnosis at the father correct, risk of development of a schizophrenia at you about 10 % if you remain healthy (and such probability of 90 %), risk of that at your child will be mental disease low and practically corresponds or meets to those in a situation when in family there were no alienations. The nonspecific ulcerative colitis - the disease caused by interaction of many genes, therefore its or his inheritance complex or difficult, risk of its or his occurrence at your children is low. As to plural abortions of your mother and your positive rhesus for your future children it does not represent any risk. At you the child with a negative rhesus with the certain share of probability can be born, but it will not affect or not have an effect current of pregnancy.