PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, tell or say please, at me the beginning of pregnancy has coincided with zabol...

Alexander
08.05.2004, 15:08
Good afternoon, tell or say please, at me the beginning of pregnancy has coincided with disease by a virus bronchitis and I accepted an antibiotic "Lomadej". As can work this antibiotic if to instructions it is written, that its or his reception pregnant and feeding is not recommended.

The anonym
09.05.2004, 07:47
Not of that think!

JUlja
09.05.2004, 19:20
That the phrase " Not means about that think! "? The girl worries, and of what she should think?

The anonym
10.05.2004, 15:28
Alexander, the first months of pregnancy the most dangerous by way of formation at a fetus of various rasping congenital developmental anomalies under influence of any reasons. In your case them can be both disease, and reception of a preparation. Consult with your gynecologist or try to receive the answer the given preparation in the beginning of pregnancy is how much dangerous.

child
11.05.2004, 07:24
To think it is necessary that the infection HAS remained and can infect during sorts or labors the child. To kosmoenergetu.