PDA

Просмотр полной версии : VSEM-ALL - VSEM-ALL - ALL!!! And again about DISMISSAL DURING PREGNANCY. Rukovodst...

Katya
09.05.2004, 17:53
VSEM-ALL - VSEM-ALL - ALL!!! And again about DISMISSAL DURING PREGNANCY. The management or manual refuses to pay to me the salary (not official, and REAL, and it it is the appreciable sum) while I shall not write the application or statement "at own will". I while anything it or him have not told or said About my pregnancy. How you think, I can write this application or statement, receive the salary for February, and then demand to return the application or statement - whether there will be a law and in this case on my party or side or then it will be already impossible for something to make? VS

p. s. Many thanks for support by the everything which have responded to my report from March, 5th!!!

Olja
09.05.2004, 22:01
Not the official salary, probably will uneasy receive, if the management or manual refuses in it or this. Can be to you it is necessary to bring the information or inquiry on pregnancy then they cannot precisely dismiss you and it is pure or clean - chelovecheki should pay the salary. To return the given application or statement, I think, will be unreal. Necessarily tell or say, that it is pregnant, it will be your bargaining chip.

dasha
10.05.2004, 21:46
Fasten

Olga
11.05.2004, 06:35
It agree with Lizoj absolutely. Especially, on how much I understand, dismiss you not iz-for pregnancy. In that case, you, certainly, can save the experience, having agreed on conditions of firm, t. e. To declare pregnancy and to be under protection of the Law (the truth, with the "official" salary).