PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Very much it would be desirable to learn or find out 3 party or side. I was observed at sv...

Lena
06.05.2004, 15:40
Hello the doctor! Very much it would be desirable to learn or find out 3 party or side. I was observed at the doctor, all was in norm or rate, recently were treated with the partner, but here likely about 3 weeks ago at survey she has declared me that at me erosion shejki uteruses and very much greater or big, has made the analysis (soskob with shejki uteruses) the doctor has told or said is not present pathologies, an inflammation, erosion confirms, has come to her again has directed to female consultation together with all analyses (the analysis of smears my doctor has told or said good). There me the doctor has looked or seen and has put diagnos a colpitis and erosion. Tell or say: 1. And that at the analysis such illness or disease, t does not come to light or is not taped. To. The analysis of smears good; 2. What is this illness or disease and how appears?. Has written out to me nepomnju the name to mine on a.. A nyxis v/m, pasev, the analysis of a blood. She has come to the doctor to me this medicine has replaced with an autohemotherapy. Though I have not understood a little it as purification or ablution turns out. 4. poskazhite as she will affect or influence treatment kalpita. to. The doctor has told or said it is necessary to do this all and it is then undertaken erosion, prizhech in it or her. After that medicines 3 the analysis of a smear. I do not understand a little. I learned or found out from the doctor in fact the analysis good, she has responded me that that suspects a gonorrhea, but in fact it or this cannot be. More shortly against each other perepihivajut, and cannot tell or say precisely. 5. Tell or say the opinion in this situation. 6. And the question as will be reflected cauterization of erosion in the further?. Very much I ask me to consult on my questions. Otherwise I have got confused and neznaju that to me to do or make. Help or assist please.

Lena
07.05.2004, 16:57
In addition: 7. And how erosion especially such greater or big could will appear for such short time?. I still heard that she can will appear at compatibility of partners. 8. Whether so it? Because I complained to the doctor of that that frequent sexual certificates or acts every day to me bolezneny and appear bloody allocation. 9. How then?

Malanova T.B.
09.05.2004, 00:02
When there was an erosion to tell or say difficultly as in to usually look without a colposcope and erosion do not see. For acknowledgement or confirmation of the diagnosis to you should make a colposcopy, smears on flora, smears on onkotsitologiju. Besides if there is a question on treatment of erosion the biopsy shejki uteruses is necessary.
The treatment appointed or nominated to you is really spent for revealing the certain infection. If you are not assured of truthfulness of that to you speak and do or make, go to other establishment, but not speaking about the diagnosis, but only with complaints on contact krovjanistye allocation.

Lena
10.05.2004, 16:10
Thanks for the answer. But you could not respond and to other my questions. Concerning to this subject I can tell or say that me in zh/to looked through a colposcope. Very much I ask answer other questions

Alain
11.05.2004, 06:01
Not clearly, from what were treated with the partner. (? ZPPP?)
Hand over analyses on diseases, peredajushchisja sexual by ("crop", result of revealings of chronic veins is better. Diseases above).
If they are not present, treat a colpitis (you have not specified, its or his reason - a thrush?) also cauterize erosion. About danger I do not know.
And in occasion of the big erosion so to me in the same day one doctor has told or said - awfully greater or big erosion, and another later, knowing about this diagnosis, has confirmed, what yes, erosion is, but small from what it is that has taken.
So, that do not experience. All will come to norm or rate. Also can, is valid change the doctor? Only all over again responses about itself to learn or find out.