PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. After sorts or labors has passed or has taken place almost 3 months, on reception the doctor has told or said ch...

Elena
10.05.2004, 08:29
Hello. After sorts or labors has passed or has taken place almost 3 months, on reception the doctor has told or said that at me a red vagina, as though it was not restored eshe after sorts or labors but why so it is long?, in a smear leucocytes 12 15 are raised or increased and coccuses, and the cytogram corresponds or meets to inflammatory process of a mucosa, what is it can be?, it has been appointed or nominated to be syringed by a camomile with to smear metrogil with gel, but to instructions it is written that during feeding is not recommended, and I nurse only how be to smear or not? Or there is something another that compatibly with gv? In advance thanks.

Koblikov I.A.
11.05.2004, 04:25
Correctly, metrogil to not apply. Changes at a microscopy of a smear basically minimal but to refrain from the beginning of a sexual life costs or stands. A camomile and Furacilinum mestno.