PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon the Doctor! Since yesterday's evening I can not calm down for excitement sv...

Alina
10.05.2004, 01:13
Good afternoon the Doctor! Since yesterday's evening I can not calm down for excitement connected with a stethalgia, I am pregnant gde-that 4 month, still recently I have noticed something like inspissation from the right party or side of a breast, but, having thought, what is it simply such design of a breast has not betraid to it or this value or meaning;importance. And here yesterday since evening and all the night long hurted or was ill;was sick in a breast. Has passed or has taken place in the morning, but I awfully experience! Was sick to lift an arm or a hand, at once pricked, to touch in that area too it was sick, and it was difficult to lay on it or this to a side and deeply to sigh. Certainly a pain not awful, all is tolerant, but excitements though take away, and it now is not necessary to me at all what to do or make advise!!!

Malanova T.B.
11.05.2004, 04:00
It is necessary to you urgently to the surgeon. Under the description, probably, at you a mastitis.