PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, hello! Prompt pozh-that who on what term the first has gone r...

Marina
02.05.2004, 22:52
Girls, hello! Prompt pozh-that who on what term first time to the gynecologist when it is necessary to rise on the account in consultation has gone and whether necessarily it is necessary to rise on the account and how to be, if I live at the husband, and is registered at parents, and to go in the consultation not so conveniently and the doctor there awful, everyone complain and when it is possible to do or make the first US that has shown pregnancy and to establish or install term?! Thanks for the answer, all of success!

Tanja and Masik
06.05.2004, 15:36
I have for example gone to 5 6 weeks, pregnancy have defined or determined at once by survey on an armchair, have appointed or nominated analyses of a blood and urine since then I go I am observed. The US have made the first time in 12 weeks. On the bill of a registration I can tell or say nothing. Success!!!

Lena
06.05.2004, 21:03
I have come for the first time to 6 weeks, have expelled, have told or said on survey it is not visible, and times abortion I shall not do or make, to come in 2 weeks, have come to 8 weeks - have again told or said, that internal survey shows nothing. Has put on the account only in 10 weeks) But to my girlfriend have made uzi here already in the first arrival - weeks in 4 and on the account have put at once). And about a registration is not important, moskvichka can consist on the account in any ZHK, it is necessary to write the application or statement only.

?-THE
09.05.2004, 20:37
I have come on 5 j to week, have made paid US, to me have put 6 weeks and I was registered (it has turned out in 7). To be registered in early terms (it when will pay in addition roubles 300 500 after a birth of the child) is means to be registered till 12 weeks. About a registration: the pregnant woman has the right to be registered: 1) in a place of a registration, 2) in a place of a registration of the husband, 3) in a place of actual residing (by granting manager ZHK of confirming documents, for example, the certificate on the property on an apartment in the given district). Success.:))

LANA
11.05.2004, 03:12
It agree with JU-JU, but only from me any information or inquiry from the proprietor of an apartment did not demand, has simply written the application or statement and has shown the passport with the Moscow registration. Has risen till 12 weeks and has received 300 roubles