PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 17 years. Today was at the doctor. The diagnosis a cyst of the left ovary, the size 524...

anja
09.05.2004, 07:56
To me of 17 years. Today was at the doctor. The diagnosis a cyst of the left ovary, the size 524840. It is impossible to exclude a pathology endomitrii. Prompt that to me to do or make in that case further. Very much I look forward to hearing.

basic
10.05.2004, 13:22
In this case it is important, you live a sexual life or not (sex experience and t.) If at you disturbance of a menstrual cycle and as for a long time (certainly if there is a cyst jaichnikai she the high probability vospalditelnogo har-ra cysts does not react to phases of a menstrual cycle). Changes from endometrija always will be at a cyst, but their expression can be not essential in tactics of your treatment.

anja
10.05.2004, 20:49
Thanks for the answer. A sexual life I live. Two weeks ago took away on fast in hospital with suspicion on apenditsit. There was a cyst. Have told or said after offensive or approach monthly to make US, to look or see the cyst has left or not. US has shown that is not present. As I have understood at me simply vospolenie and on this background there was a cyst. My problem or task vylichit an inflammation and a cyst will descend or go. So?

Oshchepkova S.R.
11.05.2004, 02:47
You should spend antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory therapy, to take smears on AK, it is desirable to spend RDV or a hysteroscopy (to understand with a pathology endometrija), the control of US over 1 and 3 months.